Total Number of Challenges Completed:

Sunday, June 1, 2014



 He Knows His Children, Be His Hands

The Savior said “If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.” (Matthew 16:24–25)

One of the things that I am most amazed by is the knowledge that Heavenly Father has about each of His children and our needs. He knows what we need, who to send in our times of trial, and the precise time that we need them. I love that through small and simple things, tiny acts of service, gifts of time, we can lead others to Him. Our Heavenly Father knows that the things required of us are not always convenient, easy, or even within our scope of experience but, He will strengthen and prepare us to serve those who have need of our love.

In my life I have had the ability and privilege to see Christ’s love and the atonement in action. I have watched it demonstrated through the service that he calls us to do and the promptings he gives us to share and serve. I have put “important” things aside to follow a prompting from the spirit in caring for and lifting others. Though I remember clearly the blessings I received and the experiences I’ve had, as well as the continuing heartfelt friendships I have forged through these experiences, I can not remember one of the “important” things that I set aside to follow His promptings.

When we are His Hands, share His love and do His will, he not only blesses those that we help but increases our testimony and blesses our lives abundantly. As you serve, feel His love for those around you and let your heart be opened and changed. The spirit will testify of truth and the Divinity of our Savior.

Love,

Sister Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment